STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can STEVAL-SMARTAG1 modify the code?

I am using Keil and want to debug the code on STEVAL-SMARTAG1.I modified part of the code, but the following error occurred during the download, resulting in the download failure, but I used the FP-SNS-SMARTAG1 code can be downloaded, can the code be...

8b983e19c088f317e0ba87dace04da0.png 60239087ef959129949ec2fd493dcdf.png

Problem with turn on WaterMark

Hi everyone,I'm using System Workbench for STM32 with STM32CubeMX because the project is a little bit old, and I can't migrate to STM32CubeIDE. I have a problem with Stack Overflow, so I decided to turn on an option in RTOS:- GENERATE_RUN_TIME_STATUS...

pyszny21 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 LP timers

Hi Forum,I am using the stm32H743 and trying to keep the power consumption as low as possible by entering sleep or stop mode. I am then using a lptimer  to wake the device. Eventually, I will also use the timer to determine how long the device is asl...

alan32 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how start iot with stm32f407

hello i,m new in programming and iot   i have big trouble please help mehow make modbus tcp/ip and iot  and controll realys with stm32f407 please help me step by step i can only ping with lwip but not know what should i do next?

Dual Core Bootloader Go_to application

I am relativelly new to embed software and I am trying to do a software package on a dual core stm32 H743ZI2 including these two: A bootloader with a go to function in both of its cores cm4 and cm7 and a blinky app at both cm4 and cm7 at the specific...

Girayb by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G0B1RE ThreadX - Going to sleep

Currently having some issues getting a ThreadX stack (ThreadX/NetX/USBX) to play nice and go to sleep after a certain timeout period on a nucleo board. I'm hoping to get some guidance on what might be causing my issues. I'm able to get sleep to work ...

pm4321 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos