STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unhelpful documentation - LL_InitTick

eg, in stm32l0xx_ll_utils.c  /** * @brief This function configures the Cortex-M SysTick source of the time base. * HCLKFrequency HCLK frequency in Hz (can be calculated thanks to RCC helper macro) * @note When a RTOS is used, it is recomme...

Resolved! LWIP PBuf Queue?

Hello,I have a STM32 sending a packet a second, up to 25 UDP packets, to another STM32 whose role is to echo these packets back to the sending STM32.Inside the packets is a value which I increment after every transmission.I've noticed that at the ori...

###### by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need help to Modbus TCP/IP

Hi everyone, I am trying to write modbus tcp/ip server(slave) with stm32h7. I know the Modbus working logic and I have worked with Modbus RTU many times before, but I am unfamiliar with the ethernet layer. I couldn't find a resource to write modbus t...

Matt_ by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Design guidelines for embedded applications

I've been doing a lot of embedded coding lately. I'm not a very experienced developer and I have been trying to develop a set of design guidelines to help me up the learning curve.  I'd appreciate hearing what experienced embedded developers use for ...

magene by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HAL_delay() issue infinite loop

I am using a nucleo-f767zi to control a reverdi tft display.The project in CUBEMX ide is using freertos and there for the time base is changed from systick to TIM6.I am trying to task enable sequence for the screen but i see that i am stack in an inf...

Kyrpav by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No rule to make target

I upgraded my project to the latest IDE and TouchGFX.  I opened the IOC file to change a setting and now the project doesnt compile with the following errors. Before opening the IOC and generating new code, the project compiled just fine. Here is wha...

JWall.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos