STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DWT and Microsecond Delay

Hello everyoneI want to use dwt unit to create microsecand delay function. How safe is it to use the DWT unit ? Does it only work in debug mode or does it also work in runtime ?Is there a guarentee that every time the MCU is reset it will start up pr...

burakatc by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! STM32F7 PTP Support

Hello!,I got a custom PCB with a STM32F76 MCU with a PHY chip.Running Freetos CMSIS V1, and LwIP. I want to setup the MCU as a PTP slave/client. Is there a way to configure this in the .ioc file?Looking through the drivers enabled HAL_ETH_USE_PTP in ...

stevof12 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Stm32f429

Hi allI'm want to send a string from one stm32 to another stm32 to blink an led on it I'm using uart polling method to do that.The communication happens and led blinks only if I press the Reset button once I switch off and on power supply. What shoul...

HAL Ethernet API

Hello. I want to use raw ethernet with HAL API. Is there any example for it ? I dont want to use LWIP, just raw ethernet frames and communicate between 2 board. Any example for guide could help me alot

HAL_Delay function does not return

I have a bare metal board with an STM32H723ZGT6.I can connect and program the device.Initially I tried to use the HAL_Delay function but I found it hung the program never returning.This I determined by illuminating an LED on each side of the function...

MDeac.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos