STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Calling the STM32 SystemMemory Bootloader

Posted on February 03, 2014 at 16:53I'm trying to launch the SystemMemory Bootloader on a STM32F4 as documented in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKC-4tCRgw The PC detects a new device on USB but it does not enumerate. Using the Boot0 p...

Usb hid host problem

Posted on July 21, 2014 at 23:15I am interfacing a standard usb keyboard with stm32f4 discovery board. I am using a usb host library which are provided by st. Now the keyboard is successfully connected with discovery board and all keys are decoded s...

FatFS SDIO DMA write speed

Posted on July 23, 2014 at 14:28Hello.I'm trying to get more SD card write performance with STM32F207ZET6 + SDIO + DMA + FatFS.I'm using Kingston 8GB MicroSDHC 4 class. I formatted it with SD Formatter tool. File system FAT32 with 32KB clusters.Writ...

pbox by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB channel interrupt problem

Posted on July 22, 2014 at 09:19Hi Every one,I am working on USB OTG FS, here my problem is when i am writing some packet into the TX FIFO immediately channel interrupt should be raised but that is not happening at  here.can any one please understan...

chandu1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX for F4 PolarSSL

Posted on July 17, 2014 at 23:10I've installed STM32CubeMX to see how it would work for a new board I'm planning on building.  Is there anything special I have to do to make PolarSSL show up in the middleware section?  I see LWIP, and can enable it,...

jwormsley by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 Cube and FreeRTOS Don't Cooperate

Posted on June 16, 2014 at 21:08Hi, I'm having a very difficult time getting FreeRTOS v8 to run with CUBE/HAL. I started out using CUBE to generate a basic example for an ADC input configuration, and a timer that will count up (or down) and execute ...

Labels