STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help transfering data to PC

Posted on December 12, 2011 at 08:47Hello there, I desperatly need help getting data from my stm32f4 to my pc. I was thinking of using the OTG and set it up as a keyboard and transfer the data accross like that but it seems like a huge mission to tr...

pumzele by Associate II
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f407 Dsicovery - USB Communication

Posted on June 12, 2012 at 12:59I am a beginner in the ARM cortex series and so far have successfully managed to program basics like GPIOs ADCs DACs TIMs . Part of my project requires me to transfer all processed data to the PC using USB communicati...

USB CDC, composite device, Windows SetupAPI

Posted on May 12, 2014 at 12:15Hello, I tried virtual COM port example on STM32 and used driver VCP_V1.3.1. I'm surprised that without pre-installing driver the device is found as a composite in Device Manager, and I cannot use the same inf file (at...

mastykin by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to connect STM32F103 to PC with USB

Posted on May 14, 2014 at 16:34Hi, as you know some basic STM32 microcontrollers has a USB connector. (USBDM,USBDP)Now, I wanna OV7670 camera is connected via a USB connection to the PC, and I'd an image to the PC (e.g. MATLAB programs). How can con...

mrezakhd by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using LWIP to communicate with PC

Posted on May 12, 2014 at 18:27Hi everybody,is there somebody who can explain me on a short example how I can use the LWIP TCP/ IP Protocoll to read and write data by myself. I tried it for a while and used google but i can't find the right solution...

breibold by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32cubemx HAL library

Posted on March 06, 2014 at 05:29Hi, I am trying to use the stm32cubemx to generate the C project and initialization code for the Keil uVision.  The generated files includes some HAL libraries for the peripherals. My question is where can I find the...

LDTC HAL library

Posted on April 16, 2014 at 09:22Hi, I want to learn about how to use the LDTC HAL library on the STM32F4.  Are there any good tutorial websites or documents for this library? Thank you #hal-ltdc-um1725