STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USB Mass Storage Demo Problems

Posted on September 20, 2011 at 21:51Hi,I am working with the STM3210C-EVAL Board and the demos provided with the STM32F105/7 and STM32F2xx USB on-the-go Host and device library.The libraries provided for initializing the USB on the device take a st...

USB input pins

Posted on June 15, 2012 at 12:32Where is the USBDM and USBDP (pins name for USB) defined under standard library files from stm. I have a microcontroller with USBDM and USBDP as PA11 and PA12. I would like to know in which header file the corresondin...

USB (VCP) failure when using a hub

Posted on June 11, 2012 at 01:22Hi, I've not been able to find any information on this issue so here goes... I am using an STM32F10x micro with the USB Virtual Com Port (STM32F10x USB-FS-Device Driver V3.3.0 and earlier versions) library. I have wor...

DfuSe API questions

Posted on May 30, 2012 at 19:44Hi, I am trying to build my own application to program, the flash memory and option bytes on my ST32. I have been trying to use DfuSe Application Programming Guide (UM0392) but there is no mention of how to edit the op...

DFUse not reading device

Posted on April 10, 2012 at 15:29Hi, I am working with an STM32F4, and I am trying to use the USB OTG capability to boot load the flash drive. I have successfully loaded the flash trough UART3 using Flash Loader Demonstrator. In order to start the b...

USB OTG device mode problem

Posted on May 28, 2012 at 09:00 We have a problem with the STM32F105 USB endpoint interrupts. The code is basically the VCP sample (V3.3.0) but with the UART removed and instead the USB code reads/writes fifos connected to the rest of the STM code. ...

Edit option bytes

Posted on May 22, 2012 at 18:41Hi, I am using DfuSe Demo(v3.0.0), and I want to know what values I should place on the flash memory write protection option byte, and read protection option byte, in order to enable-disable this properties. Thanks in ...