STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32G031K8 ADC Vref INT

Hi, I am trying to measure the Vref+ voltage using the ADC on the STM32G031K8. I looked at the latest datasheet saying that the VREF CAL value is the memory adress given below.   So, when I run this code through the debugger,1.) It gives me a hard fa...

vref_int_datasheet.png code.png Screenshot 2023-12-31 072004.png

External FLASH Memory with STM

I am Interface the External FLASH memory with STM MCU.As per Data sheet All command Implemented on Software But what next i can do not understand.Can You please suggest me any example code of External FLASH Memory with STM MCU using SPI communication...

YShah.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A question on use timer and samples out

Good morning everyone,I'm at my first experience with STM and between guides and tutorials I'm learning many things.But I wanted to configure a 32bit TIM5 timer on my STM32F446 board, I would like my timer to calculate a sample every 0.000001s, only ...

Daddi by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing PWM Mode during runtime

Hello, I am trying to write a routine, that takes an array of structures as input and sets the timer 1 parameters. This function is called after each overflow of timer 1. I turn off the respective channels, then set the parameters, as seen in the fol...

LWIP Free RTOS Problem

Hi. I have a problem while using lwip and freertos. The board is based on stm32h743vih. The mpu configuration is done correctly i think. My problem is after i start udp server and start to send data with udp, everything is ok, but after a while i wil...

USBX CDC ACM data read bug?

This behavior seems like a bug.I’m using USBX CDC ACM on a H723 nucleo board. I’m trying to work with the blocking nature of the ux_device_class_cdc_acm_read. For my application, I would like to get data as soon as up to 256 characters are received b...

tec683 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32G474RE PA3/PC5 pin.

Hello,STM32G474RE is the processor model I use.I read ADC from pin PA3 and I read IO from pin PC5. So whether these pins are common pins in the processor hardware? How can I separate these two pins from each other?

STM32H755 with Precision Time Protocol.

Hello all,I am learning to implement a bare-minimal code that let PTP(OC, slave mode) works with STM32H755(Nucleo-H755ZI-Q with FreeRTOS). I have read RM0399, UM2217 as well as stm32h7xx_hal_eth.c with corresponding chapters. And here is the first dr...

Leon_MS by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos