STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FFT implementation sinewave

Hi everyone. This is the first time I have to implement the FFT of a signal and I can't understand a few things.I wrote this code that "should" calculate the coefficients of the FFT of a sine wave in that I create with the DAC (the DAC code to genera...

luke514 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32h7 custom bootloader

Hi there,I'm new on stm32 platform and I'm also new on the bootloaders applications.I'm trying to arrange a custom bootloader for stm32h755 mcu to permit remote firmware updates of our products.My idea is to implement the bootloader application on th...

iTTy by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Implementing 2 UART on same port

Hello,I am trying to implement 2 separate UART channels on the single port. I have initialized the two UART channels and have connected the TXs and RXs of the two channels with each other. (Image attached)When I run them separately, they work just fi...

HDesa.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Open multiple files with FileX

Hi all,I am using FileX with my Nucleo-U575ZI-Q, and I want to be able to open multiple files at the same time.Now every time I try to do this, the first file opens fine no problems but when I try to open another file (without closing the first) I ge...

joeSD by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H747I-DISCO and ST Examples

After two days of trying, I decided to ask.I have this STM32H747I-DISCO and B-LCDAD-HDMI1. The examples that are from the site given below the board and consist of programming a single hex file work (STM32H747I-DISCO compiled demo binary), without th...

SFilc.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos