STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USBX CDC ACM data read bug?

This behavior seems like a bug.I’m using USBX CDC ACM on a H723 nucleo board. I’m trying to work with the blocking nature of the ux_device_class_cdc_acm_read. For my application, I would like to get data as soon as up to 256 characters are received b...

tec683 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32G474RE PA3/PC5 pin.

Hello,STM32G474RE is the processor model I use.I read ADC from pin PA3 and I read IO from pin PC5. So whether these pins are common pins in the processor hardware? How can I separate these two pins from each other?

STM32H755 with Precision Time Protocol.

Hello all,I am learning to implement a bare-minimal code that let PTP(OC, slave mode) works with STM32H755(Nucleo-H755ZI-Q with FreeRTOS). I have read RM0399, UM2217 as well as stm32h7xx_hal_eth.c with corresponding chapters. And here is the first dr...

Leon_MS by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer interrupts

HiI have a problem with the right priority setting, although I am not sure.The genelranie timer worked for me and refreshed the LCD screen every 375ms, but when I added interrupts for the ADC (needs to handle a potentiometer) then suddenly the TIM6 s...

1_debug.png 2_conf.png
grzeniux by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Stm32f429 disc1

HiIm using Stm32f429 disc1 board internal adc im using the signal generator and giving constant input but the waveform after plotting gives variation for each trail.

Screenshot (7).png

Can STEVAL-SMARTAG1 modify the code?

I am using Keil and want to debug the code on STEVAL-SMARTAG1.I modified part of the code, but the following error occurred during the download, resulting in the download failure, but I used the FP-SNS-SMARTAG1 code can be downloaded, can the code be...

8b983e19c088f317e0ba87dace04da0.png 60239087ef959129949ec2fd493dcdf.png

Problem with turn on WaterMark

Hi everyone,I'm using System Workbench for STM32 with STM32CubeMX because the project is a little bit old, and I can't migrate to STM32CubeIDE. I have a problem with Stack Overflow, so I decided to turn on an option in RTOS:- GENERATE_RUN_TIME_STATUS...

pyszny21 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 LP timers

Hi Forum,I am using the stm32H743 and trying to keep the power consumption as low as possible by entering sleep or stop mode. I am then using a lptimer  to wake the device. Eventually, I will also use the timer to determine how long the device is asl...

alan32 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos