STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAL Library for Eeprom emulation

Posted on June 27, 2015 at 06:17Hi everybody, do we have any update on eeprom emulation library for HAL and CubeMX because the one in ST's site is still the old library for std_periph library ? #hal-eeprom-emulation

STM32CubeMX ETH PHY IRQ handler

Posted on June 11, 2015 at 13:20Hi, I was looking into how the generated code for an STM32F427 (with eth and lwip enabled) deals with ethernet status change events (network cable plug in/out, speed changes, ...). I could not find a polling loop, bu...

DMA IRQ handler can not call FreeRTOS API

Posted on June 26, 2015 at 04:01Hello,I am trying to add a semaphore within stm32_eval_i2c_ee.c IRQ handlers for synchronization. The current implementation polls a variable that is modified by the RX/TX IRQ handlers. Here is a link to a post on the...

LwIP using STM32F207xx

Posted on June 23, 2015 at 20:02Hello All,I am using STM32F207 to develop ethernet communication. I have to port FreeRTOS on the board. The board is custom no the standard ST EVAL board.I have access GPIO and UART on the board.Now I am using LwIP de...

affan56 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103RB USB Init in ASM

Posted on December 25, 2013 at 13:34Hello everyone, I have a 'leaf maple' ARM board which I am trying to get the USB peripheral functioning using only ASM coding. I am fairly confident with ASM in general but only have a few months experience with 3...

SDIO FatFs sometimes returns FR_DISK_ERR

Posted on June 18, 2015 at 21:36Hi. I used HAL drive and example from STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.6.0 on Open429I HW. FatFs reading file from SD card via SDIO sometimes returns FR_DISK_ERR. After the reset program reads four files. Usually it finish OK. Some...

jiri by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos