STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Faulty Nucleo F446RE boards?

Posted on January 26, 2017 at 18:18Hello,I am having troubles with my project thats uses Nucleo F446RE development board. I have currently two pieces of this board at home neither of them working.The first board arrived with PA1 pin not working. I h...

michprev by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32VLDiscovery ST-Link problem

Posted on December 15, 2016 at 14:20Hi all.Sorry for my english =(I'm writing espruino bootloader into my STM32VLDiscovery board, but process is failed. After this accident, computer shall not found device. Can I get original st-link firmware for st...

Resolved! Cortex M4 draining a lot of current.

Posted on December 24, 2016 at 02:00I'm doing a motor controller project, where I was using  STM32F446RET6 to learn how to work with an ARM processor. I designed the board myself.Without the microcontroller soldered the 3.3V LDO was working fine and...

Using the st-link CLI

Posted on November 16, 2016 at 10:18Hey,After entering anything to the command line, it just goes off, doesn't do anything, tried different combinations, commands, anything, but it just exits and nothing. Dis anyone had similar problems, or knows wh...