STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Programming using stlink/ V2 isol

hiI am having a problem while programming STM32030F4P6 with trustudio. I have done connection as below:gndvddswdioswclknrstwith repective pin of STLink/v2The error coming is :Target no device foundError in initializing ST-Link device.Reason: No devic...

Programming the STM32VLDISCOVERY board

Hello All,The project I'm working on requires an STM32100RBT, so I ordered the STM32VLDISCOVERY discovery board, which mounts it.I can't seem to work with it, apparently because it has an ST-Link V1, which seems to be deprecated, judging by how widel...

ISeed by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why stm32 randomly stucks at HSE?

I just made a clock with 7-seg display and Stm32f030f4p6. Firstly i used 3.2768 HSE(high package) and 2x22pF caps. ​That's annoying, but uC randomly stucks displaying one digit(display is multiplexed, So whole uC is stopping). I was trying 1.5pF but ...

BBart.16 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-LINK/V2 to small SWD connector

HelloFamiliar with Kinetis of NXP, I start with the STM32.I am looking for the ST-LINK/V2 to program small Cortex M4, with a small connector (SWD). ST-LINK / V2 has a 20pins cord with a 2.54 pitch. I can not find how it should be used with a small SW...

po221 by Senior
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not recognized on macOS

Hey.I just got the STLink V3SET today. I've connected it via usb to my MBP "15 running 10.14.4 (18E226) and the device is not recognized as an USB device. The PWR led is bright green, but COM is not lid I think (I only see a tiny green & red dot).lsb...