STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Does STM32F0 have SWO?

Does the STM32F0x1 line have SWO (the output trace) in its debug port?Reading the User Manual of STM32F0-Discovery (UM1525) it looks like SWO is on pin PB3.But the Reference Manual for the board's STM32F051 (RM0091) does not even mention SWO, only S...

kraiskil by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32f103vdt6 design

Hello!I have designed a custom board, i have attached the schematic of it. My problem is that I have an ST-link v2 and i cant connect to it, i get target not found. Is my schematic correct or I have missed something? I have power and ground on all n...

AGERE.192 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with new ST-Link/V2 Programmer

I have a ST-LINK / V2 programmer that I bought 4 years ago and it works perfect. I recently bought two new programmers but none work with the same connections like old programmer. I updated each firmware but it still doesn't work. Has anything change...

Slh by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I perhaps over-eagerly broke off the ST-Link portion of my Nucleo STM32F401 board, thinking that I could use it as a stand-alone ST-Link, but still program the rest of the Nucleo with it.

Looking at the manual, however, I don't see the SWD pins on the Nucleo board - are they internal-only, and now gone with the break-off operation? If they are still available, for programming via the ST-Link, which pins are they? Did I miss some aspec...

DMcNa.45 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos