STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Design of ST hardware

I want to design hardware with STM32G071RBT6 micro-controller, i have basic design circuit but i want to build strong power supply with reverse polarity protection and industrial noise free hardware. please provide me solution for Hardware design.

This is a specific question Programming a new IC STM32030 using an ST-Link and STM32CubeProgrammer. I have spent considerable time trying to understand why I cannot connect to my stm32. I have attempted to connect and program through STM32CubeIDE also.

The St_link registers itself and the serial is updated etc. however when I attempt to connect to the newly soldered chip, I get the message that "No STM32 target found".Am I attempting to program this chip incorrectly by using the SWDIO, GND, SWCLK a...

0690X00000DXP7KQAX.jpg 0690X00000DXP7FQAX.jpg 0690X00000DXP7AQAX.jpg
BMcCa.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L152RE Schematic Verification

I am trying to create custom PCB for my academic project. This is the first time i am using an STM32 processor. I will be grateful if someone can verify the schematic for STM32L152RE which i created.I will be using SWD to flash code to the STM32. The...

0690X00000DXRzYQAX.png