STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Setting D2 and D3 as GPIO inputs on NUCLEO-G0B1RE and power cycling appears to be causing a permanent short circuit between D2 and D3. Can you give me any knowledge or insight about this?

My program sets D1, D2 and D3 up as identical GPIO inputs. All are pull-ups. Tests using STM32CubeIDE in debug shows both working perfectly and independently as the circuit is opened and closed to pull the input down and allowing it to pull up agai...

THunn.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWD for stm32L432KC

I have started to use stm32l432kc Nucleo board of 32 pins, I want to print some text using the SWD method but I don't know how to do it.Any pls guide me how to do it

AGN by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I bought a STM32F100RB Discovery board and didn't realize at the time that it only comes with the ST-LINK V1. Is there a way to update the STM32F103C8 that is used for programming and debugging to ST-Link 2.1?

I have done a bit a research already to try and figure out if I could do this. First thing I tried was to use the ST Link update tool but that just updated it to the newest ST Link V1 file. I also found this link https://visserslatijn.wordpress.com/2...

JWire.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G4 pin shortage issue

Hi,We are planing to use stm32g4 higher end micro controller 128 pins(107 GPIO). We had faced issue for pin shortage.We want to know JTAG, Oscillator we can use as multi functionality (Ex - Debug as well as GPIO or etc...) functionality ?Pins:PA15 - ...

VDhev.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos