cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to read registers from target

Morpheus
Associate

When loading my code onto the STM32F407 board, I encounter the errors "Target is not responding, retrying..." and "Failed to read registers from target" in the Console window. I have investigated the issue but have been unable to find a suitable solution. You can find the console and debug configuration screenshots attached. Can you help me?

Morpheus_3-1687017088506.png    Morpheus_2-1687017084778.png

Morpheus_4-1687017092550.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morpheus
Associate

It seems that there was an issue with the code I wrote, my friend. I had created a small library to toggle an LED on and off. I think I made a mistake while writing the library. When I replaced the code with a simple LED on/off operation, the board worked without any problems. However, I thank you very much for your feedback.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Morpheus,

Try Connect Under Reset mode.

Could you please provide the debug log for more analysis? 

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Morpheus
Associate

It seems that there was an issue with the code I wrote, my friend. I had created a small library to toggle an LED on and off. I think I made a mistake while writing the library. When I replaced the code with a simple LED on/off operation, the board worked without any problems. However, I thank you very much for your feedback.

Really glad to know you overcame this problem 🙂 

Thank you for the update you provided and please allow me to close this thread.

Thanks 

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen