cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-U585I-IOT02A cube programmer connection error

PJose.4
Senior

Hi 
I am trying to configure the option bytes after testing the TF-M SBSFU Bootloader application on the BU585i-IOT2A Development board and now i am not able to connect to the development board. The following error message is being displayed.

PJose4_0-1687352947311.png

I tried power cycling the device. but the same error is being displayed and am not able to connect to the development board.

When connecting in the hot plug mode the following error message comes:

PJose4_0-1687353592865.png

Please help me out in this case to revert the board back to the normal working condition

Requesting support from the team to debug this issue and bring up the proper response from the board

Thanks and Regards
Psj

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @PJose.4 ,

Please check your boot configuration and pin connection following this application note AN4661 (section 4 Boot configuration).

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
PJose.4
Senior

Hi @Imen.D 
Thanks for your inputs. We are able to solve this issue by setting the boot0 pin and connected device under hot plug mode and correct sequence for RDP level1 to 0 and TZEN =0 and then connect to the device.
 Now when connecting and doing a full chip erase i am getting erase message:

PJose4_0-1687411733838.png

i feel the issue is at the UNLOCK1A,1B,2A,2B bit checking

PJose4_1-1687411793592.png

I am not able to check this box getting error message

PJose4_2-1687411856835.png

As a result of which i am unable to test any sample program or debug. is the flash memory locked -Please help me solve this issue. 

I am also not able to do the full chip erase option. it displays the following error message.

PJose4_0-1687851138041.png

how to permanently unlock the flash memory. Please suggest.

Thanks for your support
PSJ