STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32 programming using ST link V2.

Hi, We are using STM32F407VG MCU for one of the project and for programming we are using ST link V2. The MCU has SWD pinout, when we try to connect the MCU using STM32cube programmer we are getting the below errors,ST-LINK error (DEV_USB_COMM_ERR)Err...

SA.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Debug Works in ST-Link?

Hello, I'm researching the mechanisms of debugging in STM32F407 MCU using several debug probes. I previously used J-Link and I could see the details of the breakpoints in the FPB unit, but when I switched to ST-Link I couldn't see the details of the ...

MLeff.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SWD DEBUG Communication STM32H7 ISSUE

Hi everybody,I'm facing to a strange issue linked to debug using SWD interface with my STLINK V3 for my µC STM32H7. I can download firmware .bin using TeraTerm (using UART RS232).However I'm unable to communicate using STM32Cube IDE in debug mode or ...

geek12 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

is LCSC dot com a reliable supplier?

Today, i just noticed LCSC (a supplier for JLCPCB) has some STM32G030 and they are way cheaper than in mouser i bought100+ for US$0.7436I bought 100 of them in price of 1.19$, but this price is way lower than ST eStore itself.Just.. how? Is it a reli...

MKanc.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos