STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MCU UNUSED PINS

I didn't have a suitable microcontroller available and I have to use what is available, but the problem is that I have a lot of unused pins and I also work with Battery, so according to the documents, I decided to make the unused pins analog inputs.B...

hkane.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H757 - Bootloader in CM4

Hi all,is it possible to write a bootloader which sits at the beginning of the CM4 memory block and updates the CM7 as well as the CM4 (userapp sits in the memory area of the CM4 behind the bootloader)?I imagine it like this: The configuration bit th...

m.beddi by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stlink 2-1 Connection problem.

I am going crazy! I am working with an STM32f745 and I am having SWD connection issues. I have a STlink 2-1 jumpered using the header connection from it over to my board Now, a interesting thing is happening when I probe the SWDCLK and SWIDIO li...

IAgui by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMX decoder using STM32 H7

Hello everyone,I am trying to receiver a DMX frame using STM32 UART interrupts. I'm trying to receive the data byte-by-byte using a state machine logic. The problem I am facing here is that none of the debug LED code to toggles the LEDs when the prog...

llama47 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 dual channel ADC

I am trying to read ADC from two channels without using DMA. For that I use this code: /* USER CODE BEGIN 0 */uint16_t ADC_VAL[2];void ADC_Select_CH1(void){    ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConfig = {0};     sConfig.Channel = ADC_CHANNEL_0;    sConfig.Rank...

MS.23 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos