STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

B-L462E-CELL1 Audio

I want to build an IoT audio device and I am trying to operate the audio option on the B-L462E-CELL1. Unfortunately, there is a note saying that audio option is not available on the LBAD0ZZ1SE module on that board.Is there a way to work with the audi...

TLans.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STLINK-V3PWR VCP not working

Hi,I tried it on two different STLINK-V3PWR tools and its VCP(RX and TX) is not working after shorting the RX and TX pin with external jumper to bring it into loop back test.Is there any remedy for this ?Regards,VK Verma 

Target Voltage Detection Fail Issue

Hello,I got a stlm32 disco board. I cannot Flash.So,I used STM32 ST-LINK UTILITY. Any connection fail even under reset. This one show Target Voltage Detection Fail. The board is powered by the USB CN2 Connector. The measurment on the CN4 Connector sh...

BRobe.3 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST-link v3 mods vs mini connector

The new mods variant comes without a connector. Do the 14 strips on it’s down side correspond to the CN5 STDC14 connector of st-link mini? Cannot find this in the UM2502. Would like to solder wires to these strips rather than to castellated edge. And...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection of MIS2DH

Can anyone give me an explanation about STM 32 micro controller board connection with MIS2DH accelerometer. Can it connect with 2 MIS2DH at the same time? Im really need to know about it cause i need to use two accelerometers at the same time. If it ...