STM32 MCUs Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AES256 GCM Output incorrect on STM32WB55

Good afternoon,I am trying to encrypt some data using the AES peripheral and compare the results to the same operation in python and .NET. The cipher text output from the operation on the STM32 is different than that of the other two languages.The co...

POliv_0-1714243055322.png POliv_1-1714243097071.png POliv_2-1714243259294.png
POliv by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ECC Signature Failure

Reference: STM32CubeExpansion_Crypto_V4..1.0, MCU: STM32G474REThe cmox_ecdsa_verify(...) function is failing with a fault code of 0x6c706, which is not contained within cmox_ecc_retvals.h header file. All arguments to the cmox_ecdsa_verify(...) funct...

rrooyen by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ECDSA Signature Failure

Reference: STM32CubeExpansion_Crypto_V4..1.0, MCU: STM32G474REThe cmox_ecdsa_verify(...) function is failing with a fault code of 0x6c706, which is not contained within cmox_ecc_retvals.h header file. All arguments to the cmox_ecdsa_verify(...) funct...

rrooyen by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to read the STSAFE_A110 serial number

Hi I have the project with the chip STSAFE_A110I don't need to development the application I just need to confirm the hardware is ok, for example, obtained the sn of the chip is successfully or other wayI don't want to add the stsw-safea1-mw to my pr...

dylanou_0-1713604004224.png
dylanou by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Newlib 3.3.0 vulnerability

Hello,I have a project created with STM32CubeIDE that includes FreeRTOS.A Black Duck vulnerability scan was made on this project and a single vulnerability (CVE-2021-3420) was detected.This vulnerability describes a flaw in Newlib 3.3.0 (all versions...

SharonVEC by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Missing CMOX_AESFAST_CFB_DEC_ALGO

In the X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB v4.1.0, the documentation say that cmox_cipher_decrypt() accept the CMOX_AESFAST_CFB_DEC_ALGO as algo. But CMOX_AESFAST_CFB_DEC_ALGO is not defined, instead there is a CMOX_AESFAST_CFB_DEC_ALG in cmox_cfb.h.

nicolas by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

SBSFU intrusion

HiI'm using the SBSFU example for the STM32U5 microcontroller. After an intrusion, the board enters a locked state. Is there a way to receive a notification when an intrusion occurs and another when it has ceased, indicating that the board can return...

Resolved! STM32U585 DOES NOT RETURN TO RDP=0.

Hello,I've added the OEM2KEY AND OEM1KEY to the RDP Level 2 protection in order to perform the same steps as in the 'Getting started with STM32CubeU5 TFM application' for enabling Production Mode.Following the steps and executing the HARDENING.SH fil...

Istillaga_0-1713193265654.png

Crypto Library

Hi @Jocelyn RICARD I would like to generate Certificate Signing Request in my STM32H5 board, can i know which library i can use and share any document or example project