STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32F769i-Discovery video mode examples

Looking through the video mode examples that use SDRAM, I see that in BSP_SDRAM_MspInit() a DMA channel is initialised but as far as I can see none of the examples makes use of DMA.Is this a fundamental requirement to operate the SDRAM with the LTDC ...

CubeMX, Atollic, TouchGFX framework Directory

I have a STM32F746G-Discovery board and the CubeMX and TouchGFX project setup in Atollic.Much of it is functioning. However when I went to edit in the TouchGFX​ Designer, I had compilation errors when generating code.It seems the Directory  \STM32F74...

MEder by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

OV2640 YCbCr 4:2:2 + DMA2D

I have a few questions about DMA2D.I do not want to create separate topics for each question, so I will be glad if you answer at least one of them.1) I successfully get a picture in RGB565, but as soon as I choose YCbCr, it turns out a bad picture (i...

0690X000006Dl8qQAC.jpg

Can TouchGFX and CubeMX drive 1024x600 display?

Hello!I try to change display resolution in cubeMX for project based on stm32f429zit6On page Graphics->Parameter settings I try to change width. Maximum allowed change - to 1000. If I set 1001 or more - changings not saves. I try to disable checkin...

EEuge by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how is the Touch GFX supposed to work ?

I see the icon top right corner, generate code. But when I press it nothing happens, it becomes like inactive grayed out like it is doing something for a few seconds but nothing happens.Is this because used Windows 7, do I need Win 10 ? Is this suppo...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F439BG\LCD Display

Hello,I want to use STM32F439BG in my product.I am Confusing about the LCD Display.I want to use LCD - Capacitive Touch, 5.7 Inch, RGB (R-8, G-8, B-8, HSYNC, VSYNC, CLK, DE) which will be connected with STM32F439BG.Please suggest the LCD Compatible w...

ABora.4 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I stop a forEachChild callback chain?

When I want to execute a certain callback after a certain widget has been pressed, I use the function forEachChild to reach the wanted callback. But during the execution of this callback, I remove the container from the screen to change the visual en...

MrJob by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos