STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! TouchGFX list items limited to 7. Howto extend?

I use on screen scrolllist and in base.hpp havetouchgfx::DrawableListItems<MenuItem, 7> scrollList1ListItems;Where number 7 i cant change and when menu have 8 or more lines app crash.I make more diagnostic and locate, that TouchGFX can show and scrol...

0693W000005BV9aQAG.png
MM..1 by Chief II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX with the Hardware Button

Hi,I am new to the TouchGFX library and trying to make it work with the STM32F429-DISC1 board. The touch display is working fine and I don't see any issues with it. I am now trying to work around the Hardware Button to work with the TouchGFX library....

Azeem by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

how i shoud double buffering in touchgfx

hi evryoneiam developing ui on stm32f429 microcontroller and i wanna use touchgfx for my software.i use 32MB external sdram and start address 0xc0000000 because my ui is complex.when i use single buffer strategy evrything is ok but for some widget li...

Hpott.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

printing updated strings in a model

hello people..actually i want to display a string..i did in this waychar buff[10]="hello";Unicode::snprintf(buffer,10,"%s",buff);but am not getting anything.....in the prinf the buffer is i had the textarea from touchgfx that buffer am taking here......

prathima by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Utterly and Totally Lost

It is overwhelming to decide which product and module to use for my project. I have been searching the site for hours and I cannot get my head around it. .I want to design a thermostat that has a touch screen and wifi connectivity. I decided what oth...

MBOYA.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX menu multilevel variables store.

I now try create multilevel menu system over two animated screens. My trouble is how and where store cursor and selection on any level. I create test variable int menulevel in Model , but how to access , change it in two screens? Exist any direct way...

MM..1 by Chief II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos