STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki, this documentation is compatible with version 6.1.2 of the MCSKD. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enable users to configur...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK 6.2.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.Here are the main changes for this version:Hardware Compatibility : C0 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 6 stepsH5 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 1-ShuntAdd support of All MCUs part number...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Torque control mode

As far as I know, to use the application in torque control mode. I will have to set it to control m ode in ST workbench which is in drive setting on the upper right box. and in firmware I will just add in MC api which is MC_ProgramTorqueRampMotor1() ...

Getting Started

Hi All.I am looking for some guide lines where to start what tools to install to do a project running a PMSM motor around 400W and having a CAN Communication interface,I am not new to programming embedded controller (worked with Microchip Controllers...

QMESAR by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Workbench generating incomplete source

Using latest MCSDK Workbench (on Windows 10) targeting IHM001 with included BR2804 motor:MC Workbench    : 5.3.2.18569WB_to_Mx      : 0.15.6.template-18-12-06STM32CubeMX    : 5.0.1MC Firmware Library: 5.3.2Target Toolchain  : ST TrueSTUDIOTarget Driv...

TSche.17 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the difference X-CUBE-SPN7 and X-CUBE-MCSDK?

With my team, we are trying to get our brushless 3 phase motor going using ST environment. The motor has 3 hall sensors.We got the starter pack: P-NUCLEO-IHM002 (https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/...

sandor by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos