STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki, this documentation is compatible with version 6.1.2 of the MCSKD. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enable users to configur...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK 6.2.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.Here are the main changes for this version:Hardware Compatibility : C0 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 6 stepsH5 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 1-ShuntAdd support of All MCUs part number...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

USART not working in Motor Control Library

Posted on July 14, 2017 at 15:32I am using the Motor Control Library, to control a BLDC motor with Hall sensors. I would like to use the uart for my own purposes. If I enable uart, it dumps trash (since it tries to communicate with the MC workbench)...

About MotorProfiler motor data

Posted on July 18, 2017 at 05:36HiI'm working with the MotorProfiler to create the motor id data.But I create too much motor id data, so the motor control Workbench is a mess, as picture below.How can I delete some motor id data?Regards,Hank

0690X00000607IbQAI.png
Hank Wu by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

''Connection Failed!'' to STEVAL-SPIN3201

Posted on October 24, 2017 at 09:32Hi Community, I'm trying to talk to to STEVAL-SPIN3201 within the Monitor of ST Motor Control Workbench (v.4.3), running on a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Windows 8, connected by USB (COM3 at 9600 baud), but I keep gett...

Connected fail to STM32F051C

Posted on November 13, 2017 at 03:20I'm trying to connect workbench to STM32F051C6 through com. The connection is not stable some times report can't connect. Some times can connect but lose connection soon. Even changed the baud rate to 9600, things...