STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 FOC PMSM SDKv3.0 & GNU arm-none-eabi-gcc

Posted on January 23, 2012 at 01:11I figured out some troubles during the migration of the FOC-library to the arm-none-eabi toolchain: The toolchain uses 32-bit wchar_t, but the library is compiled with 16-bit wchar_t. I'm not shure if this is the r...

clemens2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOC Library v4.3 available???

Posted on October 03, 2016 at 17:37I see in RN0085 that the FOC libary v4.3 is listed.  In new features for v4.3 I see AC6 workspace.  Yay! this is great for us.  We want to use the STM32 Open Development Env. as a base for all our firmware.  Pleas...

ICS and F303?

Posted on February 27, 2018 at 10:19In UM1052 it says that ICS current sensing is only available for F103 HD, F2xx, F4xx. However the class ICS_F30X_PWMnCurrFdbk is part of the MC Library. Is this class with it's functionality a work in progress? It...

freppa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure for dual motor feedback

Posted on December 11, 2014 at 16:05Hi, I am trying to use the FOC4.0 library with dual rotor angle feedback, namely hall plus encoder. I can set this configuration via the GUI (I have to manually edit the generated header files because of a bug in ...

Single motor on ADC3/4

Posted on March 11, 2015 at 22:52Hello,Does the PMSM FOC library support single motor drive using OPAMP3/4 and ADC3/4 on STM32F303RB?I did my own HW like that but it seems that the library still tries to check some flags of ADC1 even if none of the ...

Integer conversion resulted in trucation - ID_DEMAG

Posted on March 31, 2014 at 21:32I am receiving this compiler error in SystemNDrivePrarms.h on lines 8182, 8216, and 8250 when compiling MCTasks.c.  (MC version: 3.4.1, IDE: IAR EW for ARM 7.10)  ID_DEMAG,        /*!< Demagnetization current in s16A...

luke23 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos