cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no NUCLEO-STM32F103RB board in SDK 6.0. How can I add this board on SDK 6?

Osman_Faruk_Avcı
Associate II

Osman_Faruk_Avc_0-1698787759564.pngPicture 1 SDK 6

Osman_Faruk_Avc_1-1698788186795.pngpicture 2 SDK 5.4.8

Hello,
I want to drive a BLDC motor via IHM16M1 with the newly purchased nucleo-stm32f103rb board. But the control cart is not here. Old version SDKs are also available as XML files(f103rb). SDK 6 introduced the .json extension. And it can't generate code in older SDK versions.

Can anyone help me drive the motor?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello Osman_Faruk_Avcı,

Unfortunately, the STM32F103 MCU is no longer supported by our MCSDK. If you want to work on the NUCLEO-F103RB board, you need to use MCSDK version 5.4.8 which is the last version supporting F1 MCUs.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AScha.3
Chief II

what stm32f103 card ?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Osman_Faruk_Avcı
Associate II

Stm32f103rb board

nucleo or what ?

show pic...name of cpu is not enough.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Osman_Faruk_Avcı
Associate II

Yes nucleo. 

4B3FC83E-D188-4D13-B360-4EC2F0EBE99B.jpeg

Gael A
ST Employee

Hello Osman_Faruk_Avcı,

Unfortunately, the STM32F103 MCU is no longer supported by our MCSDK. If you want to work on the NUCLEO-F103RB board, you need to use MCSDK version 5.4.8 which is the last version supporting F1 MCUs.

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.