STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ERROR: ASPEP PACKET ERROR Bad CRC Header

Hi, I am using board B-G431B-ESC1 and Motor Control 5.Y.3.When controlling the motor through the Motor Pilot and increasing the current, I get a recurring Bad CRC Header error.There is a neighboring forum thread where this is discussedhttps://communi...

0693W00000HobxNQAR.png
DTort.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DC-Motor Control Library for STM32 (VNH5019)

Hello,I would like to drive a simple DC motor with a STM32F446RE.I use the VNH5019 as motor driver.Everything works so far. My only question now would be, is there a ready-to-use library or perhaps a way to embed the component into the software via S...

DBaum.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to run motor in Open Loop

HiI am running on a STM32G071 board, with my own custom HW (standard 3 phase halfbridge). The control is FOC sensorless with 1 shuntI am having problems tuning the motor, but for starters I would like to run the motor at low speed in open loopI can f...

KKrag.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIMER doesnt work when i link the lcd

#define TRIAC_PULSE_WIDTH 500 // Duration of TRIAC trigger pulse in µs   lcd_init();   lcd_send_cmd (0x80|0x00); lcd_send_string("HELLO WORLD");   lcd_send_cmd (0x80|0x40); lcd_send_string("LCD 20x4 DEMO");   lcd_send_cmd (0x80|0x1C); l...

LFerr.7 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NUCLEO-F302R8 not found in MC workbench?

I have a NUCLEO-F302R8 that I am trying to configure via the Workbench, but there are only 5 control boards shown in the new project setup screen:NUCLEO-G071RBNUCLEO-G431RBNUCLEO-G474RESTM32G081B-EVALSTM32G474E-EVALThats not a lot of options, so what...

SSeve.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos