STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Streaming ''live'' video over Ethernet.

Posted on September 28, 2016 at 10:04Hi! I am working on the project, when I must translate live video from camera(OV7670) to PC via Ethernet. I am using STM32F4 Discovery board. I sucsessfully connect camera to Discovery via DCMI interface. From th...

chupys by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Fxxx MTP USB Device

Posted on September 26, 2016 at 11:48Does anyone know if ST supports the Media Transport Protocol (MTP) for a USB device as opposed to a USB Host?For a lot of applications I'm sure this would be very useful addition, since it enables the USB device ...

connect 2 boards to each other !

Posted on September 24, 2016 at 10:32 hi I working with stmf429 board with cubemx and HAL driver and i must run ethernet protocol (with LWIP or without) I want to connect 2 boards to each other  (for example press key and led light up in other bo...

hamrgh by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

connect two boards with ethernet

Posted on September 24, 2016 at 10:36 hi I working with stmf429 board with cubemx and HAL driver and i must run ethernet protocol (with LWIP or without) I want to connect 2 boards to each other  (for example press key and led light up in other bo...

hamrgh by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating CAN 2 USB device

Posted on September 23, 2016 at 14:33I'd like to create my own CAN 2 USB device. I understand what a CAN tranceiver does but it isn't clear to me yet what Firmware should run on the MCU. Is this only CAN controller software or would I need other cod...

kenny2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use FATS in non-blocking mode without OS

Posted on September 21, 2016 at 08:37Hi! I'd like to use FATFS functionalities in my code (I don't use any OS). I tried to use FATS middleware generated by the cube but it only works when I disable my watchdog. I have seen that only blocking functi...

Host USB application on discovery L4

Posted on September 21, 2016 at 14:24Good afternoon,I am developing an application on the L4 discovery to log data on an USB, using FATFs and based on the example project from the STM32F4 library.The initialization seems to go smoothly but when I ca...