STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FreeRTOS Mutex example ?

Posted on April 03, 2017 at 00:53 Everyone, Does anyone know where I can find a simple example for FreeRTOS on Mutex ? I want to do two task but the first task never finishes and jump already to the second one because of the systick, how can ...

Enumeration fails when Host boot up

Posted on April 04, 2017 at 19:41Hi all, I am using CubeMx generated code for USB Host- CDC communication. With this code Enumeration fails under two scenarios1) Host attached to a CDC device(CDC device not powered externally) then Power on Host.2) ...

HAL DMA I2S Bug

Posted on August 26, 2016 at 16:48 There is a bug in HAL in full duplex I2S. The internal callback in the library disables all further DMA requests even if circular buffering is enabled. This is incorrect as it requires that an application call ...

pstanley by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge-only USB Device?

Posted on April 04, 2017 at 04:05I need to be able to de-activate the USB CDC port and yet still be able to negotiate for power to charge a battery.  The use case here is that I have a device with both Bluetooth SPP and USB CDC and I want to allow o...

Can I start task inside task on RTOS ?

Posted on April 02, 2017 at 09:52Everyone,Can I start task inside task on RTOS? so after task 1 is finished, go to task 2, finish task 2 return to task one,Here's what I have written, any advices ?thanks/* StartDefaultTask function */static void Sta...

How to write to USB PHY ULPI register ?

Posted on April 01, 2017 at 09:25Hello, how do you write to an USB PHY configuration register via ULPI ? I would like to swap DP and DM pins from Microchip USB3343 by setting bit 1 of register 0x39. http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/33...

[bug report] Bug in HAL (SPL) delay function

Posted on March 12, 2014 at 16:05Setup: I've just generated code for stm32f407 using the latest STM32CubeMX. Here's the generated code for delay function in file stm32f4xx_hal.c:void HAL_Delay(__IO uint32_t Delay) {   uint32_t timingdelay;     tim...

amomum by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

printf with HAL_UART_Transmit_IT?

Posted on November 09, 2016 at 10:34 I am new to the hal libraries (but not stm32 devices) and struggle to see howHAL_UART_Transmit_IT is expected to be used for something simple like printf over uart. Take a blocking example: void...

toby2 by Senior
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos