STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! USB CDC device receive fails on transmit

Posted on March 31, 2017 at 23:39I am using the USB CDC library on a STM32F746 as created with CubeMX and have run into a problem when the MCU transmits at the same time that it is receiving over USB.  I had a PC bursting data to the MCU.  The data ...

JD1800 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RunTime DFU with USB in STM32L4

Posted on April 10, 2017 at 12:28Good mornign,I'm working in my application that is based on STM32L475 device.I'm able to flash my device by using the Dfulse Demo software and setting Boot0 to 1 when applying power to device. But I would like to imp...

Cube 4.20 bug - Clock initialization

Posted on March 16, 2017 at 10:54 I found a bug in the new Cube Version. At line 1 internal oscillator is enabled although it is not used, in fact it is not actived: RCC_OscInitStruct.OscillatorType = RCC_OSCILLATORTYPE_HSI|RCC_OSCILLATORTY...

AndreaC by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L433 USB VCP Problem

Posted on April 05, 2017 at 20:36Good evening everyone,I'm trying to use the L433 USB as VCP using HAL Drivers, to receive data from PC and transmit the response to the PC.I'm following the STM32L452RE example 'Standalone CDC' from the CubeMX exampl...

FreeRTOS Mutex example ?

Posted on April 03, 2017 at 00:53 Everyone, Does anyone know where I can find a simple example for FreeRTOS on Mutex ? I want to do two task but the first task never finishes and jump already to the second one because of the systick, how can ...

Enumeration fails when Host boot up

Posted on April 04, 2017 at 19:41Hi all, I am using CubeMx generated code for USB Host- CDC communication. With this code Enumeration fails under two scenarios1) Host attached to a CDC device(CDC device not powered externally) then Power on Host.2) ...

HAL DMA I2S Bug

Posted on August 26, 2016 at 16:48 There is a bug in HAL in full duplex I2S. The internal callback in the library disables all further DMA requests even if circular buffering is enabled. This is incorrect as it requires that an application call ...

pstanley by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos