STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Override HAL Ethernet Initialisation

Posted on May 23, 2017 at 02:00Hi,I am having some issues with the Cube generated Ethernet startup code. I suspect I am discovering limitations in the generated code because of assumptions Cube is making of my hardware.For reference my setup is as f...

HAL_UART_IRQHandler bug?

Posted on April 26, 2015 at 21:29I was struggling for quite a few hours to get the simplest UART input ring buffer working. As soon as an ''overrun'' error occurred, the thing stopped, while the code was prepared to handle that situation (or so I ho...

butenko by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cube F7 1.7.0 CAN library bug?

Posted on May 02, 2017 at 16:10 Hello, today I updated my Cube libraries to the last release and I found that in stm32f7xx_hal_can.c the HAL_UNLOCK is missing, in HAL_CAN_Receive_IT(). HAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_CAN_Receive_IT(CAN_HandleTypeDef*...

AndreaC by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F722ZE VCP breaks serial windows?

Posted on July 10, 2018 at 21:18Hi,I am using the USB VCP to connect to a PC serial window. I have connected using PuTTY, correctly received messages from the Nucleo, and correctly sent messages to the Nucleo from the window and I could see those in...

PID sublicencing

Posted on January 22, 2018 at 19:02Hi. Does ST sublicence PID numbers? I use STM32F303Rx micros in my products. Who should I contact. I have tried ST UK office and several distributors, but unfortunately I was not lucky enough to get in touch with a...

pj by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 SPI data is sent the reverse way?

Posted on July 09, 2018 at 21:26 I've been experimenting with writing to an external https://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/93LC46B using SPI and I've had mixed success. The data does get shifted out but in an opposite manner. The EEPROM req...

0690X0000060LhcQAE.png
Labels