STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to debug multi-threading problems

Hi everyone.we had performed a project with discovery f746 board that within it there just was a GUI task to run emwin functions.Another functions(such as reading and writing in sd card by fatfs , usb, spi and stuff) were placed in the routines of Bu...

FATFs Using USB Mass Storage Key

Posted on February 28, 2018 at 12:19Hi,I've been playing around with FatFs for about 1 mounth now. I succefully used SDMMC and SPI protocol to save and read data from an SD card.I order to improve the system (it's a improvement for the project) We d...

Resolved! Standard libraries for STM32L0XX ??

Posted on October 18, 2017 at 08:30Hi All,Why there are no standard libraries for the STM32L0XX family?Building a new project for  STM32L0XX depend only on HAL / LL ??link to ST standard libraries download page :http://www.st.com/en/embedded-softwar...

moranf by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use of ethernet after NUCLEO board cutting.

NUCLEO board can use ST-LINK by dividing it.Therefore, I use the ST-LINK part of the NUCLEO-767ZI and NUCLEO-207ZG boards in a divide.After the divide, the power part and the SWD part are connected normally.On the 207 board, Ethernet works normally b...

JPark.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos