STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F7 IAP using DFU & USB MSC

Hi all, On an STM32F746-Disco I've succesfully tested DFU using DfuSe demo (ie sending a .dfu file from a PC to the board using the USB as a serial port) and the USB Host MSC... I wonder if it's possible create a bootloader that will read a dfu fil...

iw2lsi by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jump to bootloader from application

I'm trying to jump to the bootloader in system memory in order to update my firmware via USART1. See attached code based on https://stm32f4-discovery.net/2017/04/tutorial-jump-system-memory-software-stm32/. When I execute the attached function the s...

JSzyb by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F072RB CAN Transmit Timeout Error

Hi, I'm new to CAN communication and trying to up the CAN(normal mode) between two identical custom boards having stm32f072 controllers. Code generated using CubeMX (STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.9.0) drivers.I have given the setup diagram. TJA1050 RS pin is gr...

0690X0000087uNlQAI.png
LRPS_92 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checksum computation for UART bootloader

Hello,I'm testing to flash a new firmware using an ESP32 on an STM32F103xC, using the application note AN3155. There seems to be an error in the computation of the checksum that must be included in all messages. The documentation states that : 1. ...

LLouf by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug in STM32L0 TSC library

I would like to report a bug in HAL TSC library for the stm32L0 series of microcontrollers.The bug is in the stm32l0xx_hal_tsc.h header file in the  __HAL_TSC_GET_GROUP_STATUS macro.This is the current version of the macro (buggy version):#define __H...

JGrci by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos