STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Code updating through USB

I am using two STM32F4 controllers and communicating both of them. For code updation iam doing it through USB almost all controllers are detecting when we connect to USB but some controllers are detecting only when there is an internet connection to ...

saiteja by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeF1 software Patch

Dear Sir.​I downloaded Patch_STM32CubeF1 on the web of ST. However, it was decompressed but it was in version "STM32Cube_FW_F1_V1.6.0". On WEB is "1.7.1" Does anyone know any patch file of the correct version?

HUmet by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FatFs in STMCUBE

Hi,I have tested the FatFs on the STM32Cubemx,I have tested it on two different MCU's, STM32F401RC and STM32F429IGT6, it only works in the 1Bit mode on the STMF429 part, But the same settings on the STMCUBE and the STM32F401RCT6 part would not work, ...

stm32f207 composite USB device

Posted on July 25, 2013 at 09:37I'm trying to create a composite full speed device which combines HID (vendor specific) and Mass Storage.Anybody out there managed to create a working composite device using the ST libraries for the f2xx? (or f4xx)The...

adrian by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freertos and HAL external interrupts

Posted on November 09, 2017 at 15:39Hello,I'm using stm32l496.i'm trying to control LEDs with pwm through freeRTOS and using external Interrupts (gpio buttons)i have some questions :  i have some tasks looping while(1) to detect my input GPIO  and l...