STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FreeRTOS with HAL

Hello,We are using FreeRTOS  with HAL.FreeRTOS is used with CMSIS OS APIYet, it seems that for correct functionality of FreeRTOS above HAL, additional code modification are still required:CMSIS OS has API mainly for semaphore, threads, but not for HA...

ranran by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

I'm writing a bootloader for the STM32L152. I'm trying to understand how I can switch from a code image in Bank 1 to an image in Bank 2 from the bootloader.

Each code image will have an associated bootloader. If the bootloader in the current image runs and decides to change to the image in the other bank (corrupt image, new update, etc) I want to be able to do a reboot and change to the other image. I'd ...

LThal by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to "return" HAL_UART_Receive buffer?

I'm using the HAL_UART_Receive function for receiving strings and I need to check if the receiving strings matches with the strings that I want to receive.First I want to create the char for the string in heap:char *response = (char *)malloc(RN2483_M...

Tvan.7 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreeRTOS - Adding MPU support for tasks

Hi..I am trying to test MPU support in FreeRTOS on STM32L476G-EVAL board.In addition to common files like tasks.c, queue.c etc., I added below files for MPU support to my project.1.) port.c (for ARM_CM4_MPU)2.) mpu_wrappers.c3) event_groups.cAnd ...

AChau.5 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.3.0: HAL_ADC_ConfigChannel refuses to configure an internal path on ADC3 if ADC1 or ADC2 is already enabled

Lines 2558~ of Drivers/STM32H7xx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32h7xx_hal_adc.c does this.However, it's not certain if ADC3 belongs to the same group as ADC1 or ADC2. If not, the use of ADC_ANY_OTHER_ENABLED is too restrictive, as we are working here only for in...