STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello! I'm testing FatFS on my evaluation board and is working only for a 2gb sd card. I'm using the example from the Cube repository. Can anyone help me?

I'm need to use a microSD card on my new project, so I decided to test in my evaluation boards. I have a STM32373C-EVAL and a STM3210C-EVAL boards. For the tests I used 2Gb, 4Gb, 8Gb and 16Gb sd cards. Now came the problem, on the STM32373C-EVAL only...

F103 USB HID works when not debugging (swd)

Hello,​I'm trying a really simple HID mouse-moving example (https://notes.iopush.net/stm32-custom-usb-hid-step-by-step-2/) and if I connect my bluepill via usb to the computer (macOS), as expected, it connects and the mousecursor slowly drifts to the...

RBoer by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VBUS sensing not working at Stop Mode

I'm used mcu stm32l476vg.I'll have to low power mode.It is in low power mode using the following API.HAL_PWR_EnterSTOPMode(PWR_MAINREGULATOR_ON, PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI);But although it is in low power mode, it does not return by USB insertion.I ask for yo...

KMats.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enabling fault handlers

Hi. I've run into an interesting situation and hopefully someone can give me an answer, or at least a suggestion.We've got a product in development. In the last few months we've seen a couple of them (2 or 3, that we know of) freeze and become unresp...

LThal by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels