STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAL_Delay works and doesn't work

I'm still very new to STM32 processors, and using CubeMX to generate my basic code structure (for TrueStudio). In the code below, if I uncomment code section A, the yellow LED blinks, but not evenly... At low values such HAL_Delay(100), the high time...

NNar by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32h743 lwip HOSTNAME trouble

I am new to stm32h743. I have ported project LwIP_TCP_Echo_Server for eval pcb to nucleo h743 and all works ok. Within the dhcp list of linked device see my device with "unknown" name. I have added "#define LWIP_NETIF_HOSTNAME 1" into the lwipopts.h ...

EBrun by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L0 use internal EEPROM

Hello,i just want to use the Internal EEPROM of my STM32L052.I followed the short description in the STM32CubeMX manual. But it is not working. Here my small code example HAL_FLASHEx_DATAEEPROM_Unlock(); HAL_FLASHEx_DATAEEPROM_Erase(0x08080000U); ...

Resolved! Canbus Filter Matching Index

Hi, I'm fairly new to arm platform. I'm trying to communicate between 2 MCU via Canbus. with the latest HAL Library I set up 4 filters (2 for each fifo) id mask type , 32Bit. I am receiving my messages from correct fifos. what I cant get is filter ...

e-zeki by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos