STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How To Set PVD

Hey, I want enabling and set PVD Level, but I still cannot enable PVDE bit on CR2 (PWR Register), Anyone can help me ? ThankyouG​

dobs by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LWIP loss small packets in high rate

Hi,This is not an STM32 question, but more related to LWIP. Yet, maybe someone here will have an idea.We use LWIP AS-IS from the example, and we test the Ethernet receive in high load with udp packets. We see that when send from the tester device sm...

ranran by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI with DMA incorrect NSS behavior

HI.My MCU is STM32L071CZ, CubeMX latest version on this period of time.I try to communicate with an external SPI-Flash IC. The SPI uses software NSS. The communication is good but only if I'm not using DMA. When I try to communicate with flash using ...

0690X00000AAOHyQAP.png
Leon1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connect to Azure with B-L475E-IOT01a1

I'm trying run the example software provided in X-CUBE-AZURE. After dragging and dropping SBSFU_B-L475E-IOT01_Cloud_AZURE_V1.2.0.bin from en.x-cube-azure\STM32CubeExpansion_Cloud_AZURE_V1.2.0\Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\Cloud\Azure\Binary a...

DSabo by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello. I use CubeMX version 5.2.1, Discovery kit for STM32F7. I try to turn on the Timer1 mode "Combined reset trigger mode" in "one pulse mode" with Trigger source - ITR1(Timer2) One pulse mode does not work. Please help me, thank you.

In the debug mode, timer1 starts, all registers are configured correctly and clocked (CNT, CEN..), but nothing happens on pin TIM_CH1.If I turn off one pulse mode in Timer1 then everything works.Code example:int main(void){ /* MCU Configuration------...

AK.12 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos