STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ethernet performance & packets loss

Hello,We try to test our Ethernet performance (STM32H7).We are using a udp echo with LWIP , and we inject udp packets from PC into STM32H7 .The performance is OK with most packets, but when decreasing packet size below ~300bytes, we start to get pack...

ranran by Senior II
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! re-enumerate USB on STM32F103

CDC function run normally. But if MCU reboot(For example, USB connect to PC and reboot MCU), USB will not recongnized. It will return to normal if I remove USB then insert it again.So I want to add re-enumerate function to let device re-enumerate tho...

NUCLEO-F070RB bootloader not responding

i know that this question has been asked already, but it was never answered. i am developing on a NUCLEO-F070RB development board, but cant seem to get the bootloader started. Not from software (by jumping to 0x1FFFC800 (as described in AN2606), or v...

TPryn by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

I2C stuck after some time

I'm working with STM32L0 and use the I2C to read some registers of a bms by TEXAS.I perform some I2C reading once every seconds using HAL_I2C_Master_Transmitand HAL_I2C_Master_Receive and everything work well maybe for hours. Then unexpectedly somet...

Mvill.17 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels