STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to enter stop mode and how to wake up ?

Hi list,I'm using stm32f103 and stm32cude ide. And I'm also using FreeRTOS.This is my stop mode code.This code is called in TimerCallback which is created from FreeRTOS.HAL_SuspendTick(); __HAL_RCC_PWR_CLK_ENABLE(); //HAL_PWR_EnterSTOPMode(PWR_MAINRE...

Clee.4 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi iam doing usb otg in stm32 f107 ,i had a reference code with me which is working good , iam able to do all USB operations properly wit that code ,but when am trying to understand the code USB DM,DP,USB_ID ,V-BUS are not defined in pin configuration.

void USB_OTG_BSP_Init(void) { GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure; /* Select USBCLK source */ RCC_OTGFSCLKConfig(RCC_OTGFSCLKSource_PLLVCO_Div3);   /* Enable the USB clock */ RCC_AHBPeriphClockCmd(RCC_AHBPeriph_OTG_FS, ENABLE) ;   RCC...

Resolved! Timer trigger timer - example?

Hi! Im having trouble with setting timer2, when it overflows I want to add+1 to timer4 in slave mode =) to use timer2 as prescaler to timer4.​Can I ask for am example of this? Or some hints how to o this.​​Im trying to follow timer cookbook. Synchron...

oeliks by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fatfs DMA transfer skips the end

Hi,I'm having a very strange issue loading bytes from an SD card into an array in RAM, on a STM32F722RE.In general, it works nicely, but I have several files where the transfer skips some bytes, leaving zeroes in the destination array.In debug, I hav...

TGeof.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-H743ZI2 and LWIP

Hi everyone,I'm new wotking with the H7 and I got stuck on a trivial issue. I generated some code for the NUCLEO-H743ZI2 together with freeRTOS and LWIP. As exercise, I extended only a bit the code just waiting for telnet connection to send a simple...

MViti.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOTA for SMT32 MCU

Hi,I am working on FOTA for STM32 MCU using external flash to store the downloaded FW from server.The process should be upon complete download the FW, reset MCU to bootloader mode. Then read FW from external flash and write to starting address of app...