cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create a project with STM32Cube and Azure RTOS for target STMH745

HKapo.1
Associate III

Hello,

I am trying to create anew project for STM32H745 discovery board.

I included middleware "STMicroelectronix-X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 -> ThreadX / Core" option.

But when I generate the code, there is no middleware code in the project.

Please see attached snapshots for more details0693W00000FCe48QAD.png0693W00000FCe6wQAD.png0693W00000FCe6mQAD.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Community member​ 

Probably, you have not configured the ThreadX. Make sure that you configure your ThreadX.

0693W00000FDBppQAH.png 

I hope you find this answer helpful. Do not hesitate in case you have other questions.

Please click on Select as Best if my post fully answered your question. This will help other customers with the same issue to find the solution faster!

BeST Regards,

Walid

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Community member​ 

Probably, you have not configured the ThreadX. Make sure that you configure your ThreadX.

0693W00000FDBppQAH.png 

I hope you find this answer helpful. Do not hesitate in case you have other questions.

Please click on Select as Best if my post fully answered your question. This will help other customers with the same issue to find the solution faster!

BeST Regards,

Walid

Hello Walid,

Many thanks for the response. I will give it a go today.

The option did the fix.

The only issue is that generated code doesn't use CMSIS as shown in Tx_CMSIS_Wrapper example for STM323H747I Discovery board.

Can you please guide me as how I can incorporate it in my project.

Hello @Community member​ 

Glad to solve your issue.

Regarding the second point, You can add the CMSIS driver manually to your project as shown in the example.

You can reuse it.

BeST Regards,

Walid