STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H743ZI2 USB Mass storage newbie question

Hello, I'm attempting to hook a USB flash drive to the STM32H743ZI2 EV board and access it using FatFs from my code.Is this possible ?Are there any examples for this specific board ? couldn't see any under the STM32CubeH7 repository.If so, a project ...

EMich by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparators vs DWT

Hi guys,i just wanted to mention that there is a ****** in the header files.I am using an STM32G474:Just an example - stm32g474xx.h defines#define COMP3 ((COMP_TypeDef *) COMP3_BASE)And core_cm4.h uses __IOM uint32_t COMP3; ...

Albi G. by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Linker script for ROM to RAM copying

I am writing a USB MSD bootloader for an STM32L4 processor with 2MB of Flash. The bootloader code will reside in Flash as will the application code. The application code will most likely be larger than 1MB so I’m thinking to have only a single bank. ...

erussell by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

LwIp Net Link Callback Hardfault

Hi everyone,I'm using LwIP with STM32F7 Discovery board. To catch plug ethnernet cable, tried to enable link callback. However, I alway get an following error is hardfault. Why do I get this error? I tried stack size but didn't work. Can it be bug ab...

UART Interrupt losses some data in reception!

Dear friends,I am trying to create a Master-Slave communication over RS485 interface which when ever a Master sends a message, the slave does the corresponding respond and there is no need to answer back to Master, just receive data and do whatever i...

Mujtaba by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read Protection For Stm32

I am using a stm32f4 processor, using the dual bank feature, I have a code that has the code update . In Code update mode, I can perform code update by performing Bank1 and Bank2 management over Ethernet, and when I restart the device, the system sta...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 USB Packet Memory

Writing a USB Driver using a China manufactured "Blue Pill"I'm not using HAL or Cube.I wrote some code to test the USB cell and my understanding of how it works.I tested the USB's Packet memory which is 512 bytes organized as 256 words. The Applicat...

Joe.H by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos