STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32L552 HSI16 out of specs

Hello,I've spent 3 days understanding why my USART could not communicate correctly.The answer : the HSI16 of STM32L552 is out of specs.Steps to reproduce :start a project running on HSI16Output HSI16 on MCOMeasure frequencyI've measure the frequency ...

Kuikui by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hello All I am trying to build a simple application for STM32F205 using USB . I want the LED to turn on when i type LED ON in serial terminal (I am using putty). Below attached are the files that i have used.

Below given is my code. Usbread.c<#include "Usbread.h"#include "usbd_cdc_if.h"uint8_t buffer1 [20];;uint8_t buffer_index1;uint8_t REDLED[15]= "LED RED ON ";uint8_t REDLEDF[15]= "LED RED OFF ";uint8_t GREENLED[15]= "LED GREEN ON ";uint8_t GREENLEDF[15...

NSirm.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DFU Cube F4 doesn't work

Hello,I would like to try the DFU on my Nucleo F413ZH. I have downloaded Cube F4 1.25.0, and opened the application "DFU_Standalone" in the "USB_Device" folder. I have also installed "DfuSe Demonstrator" and the drivers. In the peripheral manager, I ...

0693W000004JPmYQAW.jpg 0693W000004JPojQAG.jpg
emil28 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTTP server fsdata_custom.c project problems

I am trying to create a http server. I create the fsdata.c file using makefsdata.exe. Then I exclude this file from the compilation of the project. However the project throws errors when trying to build the project:../Middlewares/Third_Party/LwIP/src...

DRude.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos