STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32H7 Ethernet Not Working

Hi There,I am trying to run the ethernet example from the 1.7.0 version of the STM32H7 firmware at STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.7.0\Projects\NUCLEO-H743ZI\Applications\LwIP\LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTOS.The only modifications I have performed from the provided...

PMart.1 by Associate III
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos

I ported an application from STM32L496RG to L4Q5. Most of application is working except the ADC acquisition because of DMA and the new DMAMUX1. I used the LL ST library unfortunately I didn't find any LL example of ADC + DMAMUX. Could you give examples?

ADC in dual mode with sampling frequency of 10.66 MS/s (5.33 per ADC).The System clock is set to 120 MHzThe ADC clock is set to 80MHzThe ADC1 IN8 ext3 is trigged by TIM2 CC2.The ADC data transfet is done though DMA2 CH3

Resolved! STM32G431 UCPD continuous power cycling

Hi,I'm developing an USB-C sink, using dead battery feature.I have respective CCx pins connected to DBCCx pins and the source can successfully power the sink.However, when the UCPD code starts running, the source disconects the 5V, effectively result...

STM32F769i-DISCO Ethernet Speed

Hello,I am using STM32F769i-DISCO board in my project. The project include camera module and I get data from this module using DCMI. I want to send this data to computer via ethernet. For this I need at least 100Mbits/s ethernet speed. But I cant f...

Baris by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos