STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

usb vcp setting

Hello, I am using NUCLEO-F429ZI and set usb as com vcp. I am able to connect board to PC without any problem, but ST doesn't provide specified pc driver for stm32 VCP. In my pc, I can see general vcp com port in PC, is it possible to read parameter ...

ADC triple mode and sending via usb problem

Hi everyone ! I have a problem . I started a triple mode ADC and I wanna send ADC data via usb (CDC) FS .But my problem is , when my input length of HAL_ADCEx_MultiModeStart_DMA() is more than 256 , my sent_bytes[] numbers won,t be correct . but for...

NGrb.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with USB Virtual Com Port STM32f103c8t6

I am trying to send data to the console using the "echo" method.static int8_t CDC_Receive_FS(uint8_t* Buf, uint32_t *Len){ CDC_Transmit_FS(Buf,*Len); USBD_CDC_SetRxBuffer(&hUsbDeviceFS, &Buf[0]); USBD_CDC_ReceivePacket(&hUsbDeviceFS); return (USBD_OK...

0693W000003Q1RHQA0.png
AKova.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB MSC Using SDCARD

I am using stm32f072rb discovery board. I am connecting memory card using SPI. I want to use USB MSC and want to see the SDCard data on PC. How can I do that? I used the USB_MSC_Standalone example but not working. I am attaching the code. The disk is...

STM32F767zi - MX_LWIP_Process()

Hello,I just started working with STM32f767zi board. I'm doing TCP Ethernet communication using lwip RAW API. I could be able to start the communication with the host. But the problem is, in my forever loop I put MX_LWIP_Process() function. If I put ...

KMale.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB MSC SRAM is not working

I am using stm32f072rb discovery board... I want to use SRAM as mass storage... I am attaching the project... I am getting the memory on windows but on the format it shows an error like "windows is unable to format".

Ethernet - RMII vs MII

I'm working on an application that requires Ethernet on an STM32F765 chip and there are two options to attach an Ethernet PHY to the MCU: RMII and MII. Deciding on which interface to use has led me to a post that mentioned RMII having issues on STM32...

ARoth.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos