STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configure an PWM on a timer output.

Hi guys,I am having a problem with the configurations for a PWM on an timer channel. I am working on a STM32L552ZE with LL library. I am tring to configure a PWM on pin PB9 (TIM17 CH1). I have first configuret as a PWM with interrupts (TIM17 update i...

CDan.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking into accuracy of internal oscillator, and wondering if it is sufficient to drive USB as virtual COM port over large variance in temperatures.

I am using the STM32L476 MCU on a board that will be used on a boat with varying temperature conditions, and using the USB as a virtual COM port to send and receive data for diagnostics of the board. When configuring the clock using the MSI to drive ...

MCrew.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

About CubeMX using USB Host and Free RTOS and devices that cannot be identified by their Classcode (modems without real CDC implementation).

When using devices that cannot be identified by ClassCode (0xFF) you have to hack usbh_core.c on the HOST_CHECK_CLASS handling and rather filter on the idVendor/idProduct. I found a better way to handle it (much cleaner) registering some class with ...

ABrid.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No ACK after mass erase

I am trying to reprogram a custom board with STM32F411RC over I2C using the built-in bootloader. I am able to successfully issue the Get version, Get ID and Get command and get correct response. After that when I try to do a No-streach mass erase (da...

AKova.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos