STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

freeModbus store data to all slave

hello.​i was try to implement modbusTCP on STM32F7my STM32F7 is modbus slave and my PC is modbus master for simulation.​it was work but have one question:my modbus slave will store data to all slave(1-248), in normally, i should be store data to own ...

0693W000007E2yTQAS.png
YAlie.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G431RB TIM7 interrupt handling problem

There is a bug in the file stm32g431xx.h of the archive stm32cube_fw_g4_v130.zip.It is written there:/* Aliases for __IRQHandler */#define TIM7_DAC_IRQHandler TIM7_IRQHandler#define COMP4_5_6_IRQHandler   COMP4_IRQHandlerAfter replacing ...

APett.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

when the STM32H743V uses the api function "HAL_FDCAN_AddMessageToTxFifoQ ", ocassionally the return value is 0x200 that means "HAL_FDCAN_ERROR_FIFO_FULL".

1) FDCAN init is loopback mode, the config as follow: /* USER CODE BEGIN FDCAN1_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE END FDCAN1_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE BEGIN FDCAN1_Init 1 */ HAL_FDCAN_DeInit(&hfdcan1); /* USER CODE END FDCAN1_Init 1 */ hfdcan1.Instance = FDCAN1; h...

Sjun.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MBEDTLS: Trying to POST/PUT/GET a JSON

Hello everyone,I'm using the STM32F769I-DISCO evaluation board to perform a SSL connection using the MBEDTLS and LWIP Middlewares. I have found the example for this evaluation board: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF7/tree/master/Proje...

Luis Ber by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos