STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FreeRTOS and timebase interrupt priority

I’m using STM32Cube MX 6.2.1, STM32Cube IDE 1.6.1 and STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.9.0 for a STM32H7A3 project. As recommended, I configured the HAL time base source to a timer other than systick. (TIM17) If I understand correctly, FreeRTOS uses systick and se...

AMacI.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 Ethernet: can ETH access SRAM4?

Hello, I am writing a driver for the Ethernet interface, and I noticed it fails to read data from buffers lying in SRAM4 (0x38000000 - 0x3800FFFF), with a Fatal Bus Error. According to the MCU's Reference Manual (RM0433) 2.1 Table 3, and 2.1.6 Ethern...

LDroz.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is the firmware for the STM32F411E-DISCOVERY board???????? In one of the user manuals, it was mentioned that there is a single zip file with demonstrations, examples etc for MDK-ARM, EWARM and something else.

But I am having a hard time finding this zip file!!!!! I want to start using my stm32f411e discovery board but there are hardly any resources on the internet for this specific board and for a newbie like me this is just demotivating. Please help me o...

KP.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet TcpEchoServer

The issue am facing is . I have created 4 maximum connection for 1 port at particular 1 ip. When i open port of same port number and same IP on terminal the data travel should travel to both the ports. But it comes on only single port.tcp_write(Perso...