STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I use STM32L452RC for my project which prints in putty through USB CDC. Whenever a character is pressed in keyboard, I get an interrupt and USB_Receive_DS function gets called . Based on the character the controller takes necessary action.

I use a timer to wait for the next interrupt from the keyboard . The timeout is 30 Secs. The issue here is the HAL_TIM_Period_Elapsedcallback is getting called frequently , but I have set the timeout to be 30 Secs. Can anyone help me fix this issue ...

RAnan.3 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-L462E-CELL1 Developer Support Request

Hi there,I am trying to explore IoT options with the B-L462E-CELL1 discovery kit (STM32L462RE mcu). I was hoping for a software environment that I could use as a springboard to start working with this device, but I have not been able to find one.I ha...

LPuck.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a socket allocation problem with X-CUBE-CELLULAR V7.0 using Azure RTOS and the STM32L462RE discovery kit Cellular IOT board?

In this loop the mqtt client is created, connected and as long as the mqtt server/broker is up, the client continues processing messages. But when the remote mqtt server/broker is manually shut down, and after the timeout expires, nxd_mqtt_client_c...

JVand.12 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C bootloader not working on stm32G030

we are using stm32G030, we need to update firmware using I2C, we are using st-link v3 and we connected (SCL,SDA,GND), opened cube programmer to update firmware we selected I2C and and given i2c address as 0xAD/0xAC but we are getting I2C_BRG_ERR,wha...

0693W00000Kc64PQAR.png 0693W00000Kc64tQAB.png
pGami.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos